Refresh and boostDownload your guide
This is a minimum 2-hour SEO keyword research and Google status check to see where you are and figure out your goals.
We’ll need you to provide access to your domain at a minimum so we can point the address to your new site.
Variation & Scope
Let’s set expectations. We’ll verify if there’s anything that doesn’t need to be migrated to the new site before we start. For the default price, we’ll transfer up to 5 pages with existing custom layouts.
Our professional developers will rebuild using all best industry best practices so you can be sure that they know what your goals are and work towards it. Custom post types will be utilised to help save you time and money.
We’ll make sure the site is set up with reporting and launch your site on our custom infrastructure. The site can be managed on any hosting but will work best on ours.
Let's use 2023 website technology by replatforming. Keep your design upgrade your strategy.
- Keyword Analysis / Discovery
- Check page META
- Page name review
- Heading & title review
- Rebuild using WordPress Oxygen Builder
- 5 pages custom layouts
- Optimise images for page load
- Image alt tag adjustments
- 1 year performance plugin *
- Google & GTMetrix site grading
- Guarenteed B grade most likely A speed
- Detailed report of what was changed
- Google reindex based on your changes
If your after a rebuild consider keeping your site healthy using this option
- Local support
- 24/7 Monitoring - 30 min interval
- Website security upates
- Plugin licensing managment
- Website reporting
- On-site and off-site weekly backups
- Website transaction email monitoring
- Login activity monitoring
- Premium Website Application Firewall (WAF)
- Hosting infrastructure
Real results fast
“We had no website management only budget hosting but I didn’t really understand why we’d need anything else. Jason explained the risks and helped us to have a secure our online business that now gives me peace of mind.”
Reboot your online presence
Refresh can provide real results at a minimum cost
Pulse+IT approached Jason & local Wagga designer James O'Malley about creating a new site for their publication website we were excited about the idea of delivering a project of this scale to the health community in Australia. Working with a great team from both Pulse and James our designer working in Figma delivered a professional…
What are our Website Refresh & Optimise clients saying?
"*" indicates required fields